In order to continue receiving these emails, you may need to add the domain address @SavagePainting.net to your “safe-list”, “white-list”, or address book to ensure the emails do not “bounce off” of any filters in place by your Internet Service Provider. For instructions specific to your Internet Service Provider please browse the following links:
• OUTLOOK/OUTLOOK EXPRESS
• NETSCAPE MAIL
1. Click “Options”
2. Click “Safe List”
3. Add the domain address @SavagePainting.net to your Safe List
4. Click OK
If you find our emails show up in your Spam folder instead of your Inbox, you can "add us as a contact" to let Yahoo know that we are a trusted email sender.
How to add us to your Address Book:
1. On Yahoo Email, there will be a blue link that says “Add” near the from and to address lines. Click add to add us as a contact.
2. Click "save" to continue and we will be added.
Note: Yahoo may automatically hide the images in our emails until you add us as a contact. Also If you have requested information from more than one community you may need to add each sender since the emails will come from different people within Savage Painting.
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include both of these domains:
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom. Click Save.
1. Right click (control-click) on the message in your inbox.
2. Select the option “Add to Address Book”
1. Select/Highlight message
2. Under the “Special” menu, choose “Make Address Book Entry”
1. Click on the “Options” button within the email on the web
2. From there, click on the “Safe Lists” link
3. Safe List screen will appear and display your current Safe List
1. On the “Email” screen, click on the spamBlocker plus sign so all it’s folders are shown
2. Click on the Suspect Email folder
3. Check the box next to the sender you wish to receive email from
4. Click on the button to “Add to Address Book & Forward to Inbox”
5. Subsequent messages will now go to your Inbox
1. Open the Email
2. Go to the email window’s “File” menu and select “Add to Address Book”